- Regular Admission: $75 per person for the event (April 7-11, 2020)
- VIP Tickets: $250 to admit one driver and one unit into the exclusive VIP Ride with Team High Lifter on Tuesday, April 6th. You will also be admitted into the Vendor Dinner that evening for a chance to mingle with industry leading sponsors and vendors. VIP Day t-shirt included with ticket purchase. *Additional passengers will be permitted in VIP ride units. Each passenger will need to purchase a separate regular admission ticket. Early charges will apply for arriving on Tuesday.
- Early charges are $20 per person (paid at the gate) for each day you arrive before April 7
- Children under 6 years old get in free with a paid adult
All minors attending High Lifter Mud Nationals must have their waiver signed by a parent/guardian AND a notarized note from their parent/guardian explaining the minor is allowed to be at High Lifter Mud Nationals.
- Hookup Spots – $400 for Campers/Trailers/RVs (with hookups) – Will reserve through High Lifter at a later date TBD. Announcement will be made in advance.
- No Hookups – $125 for Reserved Camping for Campers/Trailers/RVs (no hookups) – Reserved camping is now open.
- Dry Camping – $40 Dry Camping for Campers/Trailers/RVs (no hookups) – No reservation required. First come first serve at event.
- Tent Camping – Free of charge
- Early Camping Charges – $15 per day for each day you arrive before April 7
*If you purchased a camping spot for the 2020 event and you did not request a refund, your spot will be held for the April 7-11, 2021 event.