General Competition Rules
• Motocross or equivalent long sleeve shirt or jersey.
• It is required that helmets meet the specifications set forth in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard Regulations or meet the specifications set forth by the American National Standards Institute, Inc.
• Must be Snell/DOT approved.
• Full face motocross style or street bike style helmets are required.
• It is required that drivers wear eye protection, protective glasses or goggles.
• Eye Protection required at starting line.
• MX boots, other boots, waders or chest waders covering the ankle must be worn during events.
• Racers must wear long pants. MX pants, solid color racing pants or jeans.
A. Drivers may run any ATV/UTV that qualifies for the class in which they are registered.
B. All vehicles entered must have a form of retrieval attached. Tow hooks, winches or tow ropes will provide a means for rescue.
C. Drivers may race up a class but not down a class.
D. Starting positions will be determined by random drawing of position numbers during registration.
E. High Lifter reserves the right to place drivers in correct class if driver registered his or her vehicle in the wrong class.
F. False starts will be recognized by restarting the race on the 1st offense. 2nd offenders will be disqualified.
G. Drivers must keep their machines inside of marked race course at all times during the heat. Drivers that are forced off of the track will not be punished for this offense. Drivers who exit the race course will receive a black flag.
H. Drivers, spectators or any other persons may not intentionally touch or aid any other driver during a heat. If extraordinary circumstances arise concerning this rule, the officials will make the final call on this matter.
I. Drivers must have their unit at the staging area at the time designated by the officials. Any driver or machine not present for staging will take the risk of being disqualified.
J. Skis and utility attachments to units are not allowed. (plows, seeders, etc.)
K. Anyone who races must be in good health and physical condition may compete.
L. ATV’s may not compete with RUV’s in same class.
M. ATV substitutions or changes cannot be made after staging begins.
N. Participants should not consume any alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other type of contraband on the day of the competitions. Any party found or reported to be under the influence will be immediately disqualified from competition for that day. Breathalyzer must be passed.
O. Winner of race is determined by the first part of ATV/UTV to break the finish line’s invisible plane, not the driver or driver’s body parts.