All entries are due by Monday, January 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM. Details below on how to apply.
High Lifter is looking for an offroad loving enthusiast to become an ambassador for its brand. The 2022 Miss High Lifter will be a representative at industry events and through social media to help energize fans throughout the country.
If this describes you, enter for your chance to compete as Miss High Lifter! Please download, complete, and submit the 2022 Miss High Lifter Submission form, or send an email including all of the information listed on the form. This form will provide a headshot, a short biography, and explain why you think you would make a good Miss High Lifter. All submissions need to be emailed to email@example.com by Monday, January 24, 2022 at 11:59PM.
All submissions will be posted to the High Lifter Events official website. Fans, family, and friends will vote to determine the top ten contestants and three alternates for judging at High Lifter Mud Nationals. Online voting begins Tuesday, February 1 and ends at 11:59 PM on February 22. The top ten contestants will be announced live on social media on Wednesday, February 23.
The top ten semi-finalists will appear in front of our celebrity judges on the Blackwood Lumber Stage Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at High Lifter Mud Nationals Hillarosa. Each contestant will be judged in three categories: Outdoor Wear, Crowd Reaction, and Interview Questions. The contestant who scores the highest number of points with the celebrity judges will be crowned Miss High Lifter!
- Download the submission form to fill out. Each form includes information including but not limited to:
- Two to three headshots, good quality with no face altering filters
- Short biography
- Answer to “Why do you think you are a good candidate to be Miss High Lifter for 2022?”
- All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2022.
- Submissions will be shared on the High Lifter Events official website (highlifterevents.com) for fans to vote for the top ten semi-finalists and three alternates. Online voting will take place February 1 and ends at 11:59 PM on February 22. The top ten contestants will be announced February 23 live on social media.
- Previous finalists and semi-finalists are permitted to apply for the 2022 Miss High Lifter Competition. Any former reigning Miss High Lifter will not be permitted to run again.
- Alternates will appear if a semi-finalist is unable to attend.
- All participants must be 18 and older.
- Judging will be based on the categories Outdoor Wear, Crowd Reaction, and Interview Questions. All judging will be completed through a point system by athlete celebrity judges.
- Approved Outdoor Wear includes bikini top, tank top, shirt, shorts, leggings, and jeans.
- Approved Outdoor Wear does not include bikini bottoms, thongs, underwear, lingerie, or any item of clothing too revealing.
- Each contestant will have five minutes on the Blackwood Lumber Stage to complete a walk while their short biography is read and answer two questions from celebrity judges.
- The contestant with the highest number of points will be awarded Miss High Lifter. The second and third highest ranking contestants will be awarded First Runner Up and Second Runner Up. If Miss High Lifter is unable to perform her duties, First Runner Up will move forward to receive the title of Miss High Lifter.
- If necessary, a tie breaker system will be utilized to determine a clear winner in the event of a tie within the scoring.
- High Lifter employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter for Miss High Lifter.
All rules subject to change.