High Lifter is excited to announce we have partnered with ERX Motor Park in Elk River, Minnesota!! Scott and Rachel Smith, with High Lifter, said, “It’s time to offer an offroad experience like no other and ERX Motor Park stepped up to the challenge.” ERX offers a premier event center, expansive trail system, acreage and facilities needed to grow this popular northern mud event. Sponsors, vendors and live entertainment are already calling High Lifter to be included in the lineup.
ERX has expanded their trail system, and with High Lifter Events input, they are creating a mud play party area like no other! After 6 years of taking this offroad event to a whole new level in Minnesota, our fans asked for more, and we LISTENED. We’ve enhanced the Northern experience and are bringing attendees more than they would ever expect from a High Lifter event. We are moving to a new location to bring more action to power sports enthusiasts in the north. This park is the ultimate playground and we are ready to blow up Minnesota, High Lifter style. Join in the experience, ride with friends, watch racers put their bike to the test, win prizes, enjoy concerts, visit vendor row plus more!
Stay tuned on this page for more information about this thrilling event.
Sponsors, Vendors, or Entertainment
If you want to be included in the lineup for this event as a sponsor, vendor, or entertainment, email email@example.com for more information.
- Regular Admission: $70 per person for five full days, available through pre-purchase online at Eventbrite
- VIP Tickets: $100 per person for Tuesday, June 8 and the full five day event. This VIP Admission Ticket will admit one person into the event early on Tuesday, June 8. Score a limited edition VIP Day Koozie and an entire extra day to explore the trails!
- Early charges are $20 per person (paid at the gate) for each day you arrive before Wednesday, June 9
- Children under 6 years old get in free with a paid adult
All minors attending High Lifter Mud Nationals must have their waiver signed by a parent/guardian AND a notarized note from their parent/guardian explaining the minor is allowed to be at High Lifter Mud Nationals.
- No Hookups – $50 for Reserved Camping for Campers/Trailers/RVs (no hookups) – Reserved camping will open soon.
- Dry Camping – $30 Dry Camping for Campers/Trailers/RVs (no hookups) – No reservation required. First come first serve at event.
- Tent Camping – Free of charge
- Early Camping Charges – $10 per day for each day you arrive before Wednesday, June 9