Can you handle the speed of the race and the sloppiness of the mud? Find out by putting your machine and your driving skills to the test at High Lifter ERX Offroad Rally’s ATV/UTV Drag Race!
Sign up at the High Lifter Information Booth. The entry fee for Drag Racing is $20 per person.
Plan to be at the drag strip one hour prior to the start of the event for a drivers meeting and staging.
0-800cc all tire size
801-900cc all tire size
901-1000cc all tire size
Turbo all tire size
0-450cc all tire size
451-700cc all tire size
701-1000cc all tire size
Rules for all classes:
- All racers are required to wear a helmet.
- The driver’s meeting will be held 1 hour before race time.
- A second early jump start will result in a disqualification.
- Single elimination races.
- Judge has final call.
- Starting positions will be determined by random drawing of position numbers during registration.
- Drivers must pull up to the starting line and stop.
- Drivers must then make attempt while staying inbounds. Boundaries will be marked, if you cross them you be disqualified.
- The finish line will be clearly marked.
- Drivers must have their unit at the staging area at the time designated by officials. Any driver or machine not present for staging will take the risk of being disqualified.
- ATVs may not compete with UTVs in same class.
- Participants should not consume any alcoholic beverages, drugs, or any other type of contraband on the day of the competitions.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to compete.
All rules subject to change.