Will you be a victor or a victim of the Bounty Hole?
That’s right! We’re calling you out…can you make it? We dare all true mudders to take on the ATV/SXS Bounty Hole at High Lifter ERX Offroad Rally! We want to see the toughest drivers and best built machines fight it out in the nearly impassable pit. Sign up and show us what you can do!
Sign up at the High Lifter Events Information Booth. There is a $50 entry fee to participate in this event.
- No alcohol in designated pit area.
- Only two race team members will be allowed to walk with competitor down the bounty hole.
- Only authorized personnel staff members, racers, media press, and race team members will be allowed in pits.
- All racers must be 12 years or older and must have a signed waiver in order to compete in the race series.
- All racers and passengers are required to wear DOT helmets.
- All racers are subjected to an alcohol breathalyzer test before racing.
- If racer is under 18 years of age, he/she must have a signed consent document from a parent or legal guardian to race in series.
- Five-minute time limit per run
- No limit on tire size
- No floaters or skimmers
- No pushing off the sides or the bottom of the bounty hole
- No ATV passengers, and only one UTV passenger allowed
- Driver must remain on bike at all times
- Reverse is allowed
- If no one makes it out the hole, the winner will be determined off distance.
- After first runs are complete, we will start second runs for each class.
- Must have OEM style frame, suspension, and axles.
- Only OEM style ATV/UTV are allowed. No Mega
Rules are subject to change at the discretion of event management.