High Lifter Mud Nationals offers something for everyone. If you came to ride but aren’t sure you’re ready for the big competitions, sign up for the Poker Run sponsored by American Force Wheels and Baja Designs! This is not your average Poker Run, after all this is High Lifter Mud Nationals! Expect the unexpected with trails to test your skills and offroad abilities. Give it a shot! Grab your friends and family and make it a group effort to win big prizes. The best part is it’s free!
Sign up at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth before 1:30PM on Wednesday, April 7.
The Poker Run will start at 2PM and end with the Kick Off Party sponsored by American Force Wheels at 6PM. With live music and a bonfire, you won’t want to miss it!
- Registration will take place at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth and end at 1:30PM Wednesday, April 7.
- The Poker Run will begin at 2PM Wednesday, April 7.
- Participants will have four hours (2PM – 6 PM) to complete the five-station competition and turn in their poker cards.
- Participants will draw a playing card at each of the five stations throughout the course. The station attendant will punch their poker hand card based on the playing card drawn. If the participant draws identical cards at any two stations, they will be able to redraw. Once the participant has drawn at five stations, they are to turn in their poker hand card to the Station 5 attendee for review.
- Winner is determined by poker hand. High hand wins and low hand wins.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a high card draw to decide the winner. Winner of the Poker Run will be announced at the Kick Off Party and posted at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth where winners can pick up their prizes.
All rules subject to change.